Mindegyik fiókban 10 $ bónuszt írunk jóvá, amely legkevesebb 100 $ nyereség (fiókonként) elérését követően vehető ki.
PAYBACKFX is a service owned and operated by Myfxbook.
This privacy notice applies to any PAYBACKFX website, application, service, or tool (collectively "Services") where this privacy notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices.
The term "PAYBACKFX", "this website","the website", "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of the website.
PAYBACKFX may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, and by providing any information to PAYBACKFX you're accepting such changes. You should check this page from time to time for any changes.
This policy is effective from May 10th, 2018.
What is personal information?
Personal Information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We collect personal information from you when you use our Services.
What we collect
The provision of all personal information is voluntary, but may be necessary in order to use our Services (such as registering an account).
We may collect the following personal information:
- Identification details, such as name, age, etc.
- Contact information including email address, phone, etc.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, interests, etc.
- Information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected.
- Any information that is provided by you when using our services (community discussions, contact forms, trading account connection, etc).
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services
We collect information about your interaction with our Services and your communications with us. This is information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our Services. This information could include, but not limited to, Device ID or unique identifier, device type, unique device token.
Location information. Keep in mind that when using a mobile device, you can control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device's settings menu.
Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
Personal information we collect using cookies and similar technologies
We use Google Analytics which is a web analyzing tool of Google Inc. for the purposes of the adequate design and continuous optimization of our website. Google Analytics works with cookies and creates pseudonymised usage profiles, which enable an analysis of your use of our website. Information stored in such cookies (such as browser type/version, operating system used, referrer URL, Hostname of the accessing computer, time of server request) are usually transmitted to and stored on Google's servers.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you. As an individual the web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Personal information collected from other sources
We allow you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or have clicked on, etc.). You control the personal information you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on the applicable social media site and the permissions you give us when you grant us access to the personal information retained by the respective social media site about you. By associating an account managed by a social media site with your account and authorizing us to have access to this information, you agree that we can collect, use and retain the information provided by these social media sites in accordance with this privacy notice. We may also use plug-ins or other technologies from various social media sites. If you click on a link provided via a social media plug in, you are voluntarily establishing a connection with that respective social media site.
If you give us personal information about someone else, you must do so only with that person's authorization. You should inform them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information according to our privacy notice.
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Providing customer service.
- Improvement of our products and services.
- Periodic promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided.
- Emails/alerts to you based on your account settings.
- Personalized experience (including advertising and marketing) on our sites according to your interests.
- Detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
Ways you can access, control, and correct your personal information
We respect your right to access, correct, request deletion or request restriction of our usage of your personal information as required by applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date.
You have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object (on grounds relating your particular situation) in case of processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest (e.g. direct marketing)
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time in case of any consent-based processing of your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal; and
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise your legal rights by contacting us via the contact form in the website.
How we might share your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to other separate services within the PAYBACKFX corporate group or to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our Terms of Service, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We attempt to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
In the event that PAYBACKFX is acquired by or merged with a third party, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your information is treated, transferred, or used.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies.
How do we protect your personal information
We use secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Furthermore, our employees and third party service providers have access to your non-public personal information only on a "need to know" basis.
We follow industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Each time you use the website, the current version of the Terms and Conditions will apply. Accordingly, when you use the website, you should check the date of the Terms and Conditions (which appears at the bottom) and review any changes since the last version.
Please review carefully the entire website Terms and Conditions before agreeing to them. By viewing or using this website or any part of it, you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions of this website.
The term PAYBACKFX or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All performance claims found on PAYBACKFX about trading systems or strategies must be regarded as hypothetical. Use of PAYBACKFX to offer or subscribe to a trading system or strategy indicates you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Before using any systems or strategies listed on PAYBACKFX you should be aware that there is often a vast difference between hypothetical results and real-life trading results achievable in a real brokerage account, and real-live results are almost always vastly worse than hypothetical results. Performance results for systems and strategies listed on PAYBACKFX do not take into account fees, spreads and/or trading commissions that may be charged by your broker or a money manager. Please consult with your broker for information on these costs. Additional information on how PAYBACKFX calculates performance data can be found on the PAYBACKFX GYIK page.
- HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
- Trading is never without risk and you are urged to carefully read and consider the following before utilizing any or all of our services: (a) No aspect of the Site is intended to provide, or should be construed as providing, any investment, tax or other financial related advice of any kind. You should not consider any content on the Site to be a substitute for professional financial advice. While individual participants may offer investment advice or opinions and/or effect a transaction which may be subsequently copied by another trader, such advice, opinions, or trades amount to nothing more than exchanges between persons who may be anonymous or unidentifiable or simply the execution of a trade by such traders. PAYBACKFX does not provide investment advice directly, indirectly, implicitly, or in any manner whatsoever by making such information and/or features available to you. You should use any information gathered from here and/or utilize the PAYBACKFX features only as a starting point for your own independent research. (b) The Site, Services, and PAYBACKFX features are provided by PAYBACKFX solely for informational purposes. PAYBACKFX and/or any on its behalf, including its affiliates and their employees and agents are not investment or financial advisers. ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS YOU MAY MAKE IN RELIANCE ON INFORMATION WHICH IS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE PAYBACKFX TRADING FEATURES, ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND PAYBACKFX, AND ITS PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES THAT YOU MAY SUSTAIN. YOU ARE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING WHETHER ANY INVESTMENT, OR STRATEGY, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS APPROPRIATE OR SUITABLE FOR YOU BASED ON YOUR INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES AND PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL SITUATION. (c) If you choose to copy specific traders and/or trades and/or to engage in transactions based on content on the Site, then such decision and transactions and any consequences flowing therefrom are your sole responsibility. (d) A copied traderï¿½s positions will be copied with the same proportional amounts and with the same leverage, to the maximum extent possible. All such positions will be closed automatically if and when closed by the copied trader for whatsoever reason, without providing any further notice and without any action on your part and/or if the copied trader positions were closed manually by the follower. (e) You may achieve a materially different result than the PAYBACKFX system that you followed, especially if you place additional trades in your account or you modify or cancel an order generated by the PAYBACKFXr system. (f) Any past performance indicated on this Site is not indicative of future results. Anyone investing should be able and prepared to bear a loss of his or her entire investment. You are fully responsible for any losses you may sustain as a result of our automatic execution of instructions generated as a result of the utilization of any of the PAYBACKFX trading Features.
- Any comments/opinions or market advice found on the website are not necessarily the opinions of PAYBACKFX or its affiliates and should not be construed as a solicitation or recommendation. The comments/opinions posted are of traders who may or may not be experienced. The comments/opinions are not reviewed or researched by PAYBACKFX.com or its affiliates. If you chose to make decisions or place trades based upon the comments, you are doing so at your own risk. PAYBACKFX and its affiliates are not responsible for any losses incurred due to the use of the content on PAYBACKFX.com. Contents and prizes offered should not be considered as an incentive to trade. Only partake in the trading contests when you feel you are ready to trade.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use the website. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into, and abide by, the contract created by the Terms and Conditions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall PAYBACKFX, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents be liable for any damages, liability, claims, expenses and costs, incurred by you as a result of your use of the site or the information. Without limitation, they shall not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings or any consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, costs associated with recreating lost data, the cost of any substitute program or other pecuniary loss, arising out of this agreement or the use of or inability to use the site or the information, whether resulting from impaired or lost data, or any other cause, even if PAYBACKFX has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to protect and fully compensate PAYBACKFX and their affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees, caused by or arising from your use of the service, your violation of these terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
- PAYBACKFX is not providing exchange, investment, tax or legal advice, acting as a fiduciary or endorsing any company, property, product, service, exchange, security, instrument, or any other matter by posting any participant submitted information on the website.
- PAYBACKFX is not disposing analysis, exchange, trading, brokers, or investment advisory services on this website. We do not purport to tell people, or suggest to people what they should buy or sell for themselves or who can guide them so. Neither PAYBACKFX nor anyone affiliated with PAYBACKFX is responsible for any exchange, trading, or investment decision made by participants on the basis of using this website. Participants should always read the corresponding prospectus and other relevant material, check with their licensed financial advisor and their tax advisor to determine the suitability of any exchange or investment.
- You acknowledge that there is a risk that the website may knowingly contain incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, misleading and/or false information.
- The information on this website is not verified in any way.
- The content of the pages of the website is for your general information only with no responsibility or liability regarding this information or resulting from it. The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the information on the website, including, but not limited to, the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
- The information posted on the website should not be used by others in connection with any sale, offer for sale or solicitation of an offer to sale or buy foreign currency, securities or any other investments, and is not a recommendation or opinion for you to participate in any transaction.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and any information or materials, includes, but is not limited to any information or materials provided by you. We shall be free to use, for any purpose, any and all ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques or other information provided by you to the website. Reproduction is prohibited by law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your login e-mail address, allows you to access certain portions of the website.
- By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your registration information, you agree to notify PAYBACKFX immediately.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of any data that results from the download of any such material.
- PAYBACKFX reserves the right to, and may, terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of the website, without notice, for conduct that PAYBACKFX believes violates these Terms and Conditions or any of its policies or guidelines, or for any other reason in its sole discretion. PAYBACKFX will bear no responsibility or liability from such action.
- When using the website, you must comply with all applicable laws, any applicable foreign or domestic regulatory body, national or other securities exchanges, including rules against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of a foreign currency or any security.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected, and the unenforceable provision will be replaced with an enforceable provision that comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision.
PAYBACKFX is a service owned and operated by Myfxbook. Myfxbook is a
company registered in Israel, therefore your access to and use of
this website, and these Terms and Conditions, are governed by and
will be construed solely in accordance with the laws of the State of
Israel, without giving effect to any law or rule that would cause
the laws of any jurisdiction other than Israel to be applied. Any
action arising out of these Terms and Conditions or this website
shall be litigated in, and only in, courts located in Israel, and
you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts,
and further agree that they are a convenient forum for you.
A PAYBACKFX életre hívója a Myfxbook szolgáltatást kifejlesztő csapat.
Megállapítottuk, hogy szükség van egy jobb visszatérítési szolgáltatásra, mint amelyek jelenleg elérhetőek, és munkához láttunk. Az eredmény a PAYBACKFX, a piac legjobb visszatérítési szolgáltatása. Az alábbiakban felsoroljuk, hogy miket kínálunk Önnek:
Iratkozzon fel most, és húzzon hasznot kereskedéseiből, függetlenül attól, hogy nyereségesek vagy sem. Kereskedjen, tegyen szert nyereségre, kezdje elölről.